Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's too bad more men don't think this way...

Today Noah came in asking for something to eat, holding his crotch. I asked him if he needed to use the bathroom before I got him something to eat, but he told me he didn't. I asked him if he was sure, because it looked like he really needed to go.

Here's his response:

" Mommy, I don't need to go potty. My penis is telling me I do, but I'm big, and my penis is little, so I don't have to listen to it, okay?"

(Eventually, he did end up listening to it and going to the bathroom. Some things you just can't ignore for long.)

4 comments:

Maureen said...

so funny...my 2.5 yo told me once that Daddy and big brothers were bigger, but when he grows up his is going to be the biggest. 2.5 and he was already thinking that way.....

Kayla said...

Nat, I totally love when you make new blog entries, I know I am in for a great laugh each time! Is this what I have to look forward to with Brexen in not to long??? scary, I am already dealing with major girl drama and now I will have the funny boy stories to add to it.

Stacy said...

LOL that is so funny, now if he just keeps that attitude his teenage years should be smooth sailing for you. ROFLOL! Good luck with him he sounds like a rip!
Stacy

Cindy E said...

Natalie, I love your blog, and your sons are a hoot! Savor every minute with them, for they grow up too fast!