Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Procrastination...

We've all seen those "motivational posters" with a photograph of a lush golf course or waves crashing on a beach and some definition of a word that's supposed to somehow inspire us to be better people.

I hate those. They're so trite and self righteous. Every middle-aged executive who drives a flashy car with payments higher than my mortgage has one of those hanging prominently in his office.

That's why I love the samples at Despair.com. Check 'em out. They make me laugh out loud.

Here are some of my favorites:

Tradition - Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it isn't incredibly stupid.

Failure - When your best just isn't good enough.

Procrastination - Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness pays always pays off now.

2 comments:

JenniSue said...

despair.com sure made me laugh! I think a couple of us at work are gonna buy some of those as shirts and start wearing them on casual fridays.

Vickie said...

These are so hilarious! Thanks for the laughs :)