Tuesday, April 1, 2008

From today's carpool:

This morning, I could hear Noah in the backseat chewing gum. Since I hadn't given it to him, I asked him where he got it.

"From my carseat," he told me. "It was in the cup holder."

So it was the gum Justin had given him yesterday on the ride home that he'd already chewed. But only about half a piece, because I cleaned the other half of the gum out of Noah's hair yesterday using peanut butter.

Yeah, peanut butter. Did you know that works? Try it. Unless of course, your kids are smart enough to not get gum in their hair.

So then, Noah spit the gum out into Wesley's lap.

I apologized to Wesley and had to take the gum away from Noah and tell him how rude that was. He kept spitting just because he thought it was funny, so I had to threaten to pull over and paddle him, which I've done before. I'm the queen of pulling over.

The rest of the ride to school was pretty quiet after that...

so, not a bad morning.

No comments: