Friday, May 16, 2008

Hey you! Could you help a girl out?


I just found out my friend Mary Hoffman (Delap) is in a singing competition called The Next Big Star for a radio station. The winner of the competition has the opportunity to open for Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, and LeAnn Rimes on May 31st. It's a huge, GOLDEN opportunity for her!

Anyone, anywhere can vote by going to this website. Apparently, you can vote more than once as well. Here's the link:

http://www.knixcountry.com/pages/promo/NextBigStar/kenny_chesney_chooser.html

I'd heard she was good, but I didn't know really know HOW good. You can listen here:

http://www.myspace.com/maryhoffman

Here's a little more about her and the work she's done:

http://www.maryhoffman.net/biography.htm




Mary is a total sweetheart and is super talented! Could you please take the time to vote for her? Pretty please?

7 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

She IS really good! I listened to about 8 others, not so good, and I voted for her 4 times! =)

The Crazy Cat Lady said...

I voted for her about 30 times. Yes, I know I am crazy. I hope she wins.

Taylor Tree said...

go mary!!

Vickie said...

I voted! I went to hear her at a coffee shop before. It was fun, and they had yummy smoothies :).

Mary said...

Awwww! You're too nice!! Thanks for voting!! :)

Cindy E said...

I voted! I have it bookmarked and will go back and vote several times each day (as long as I'm allowed!).

SCS Cindy in S.D.

Tilleea said...

I voted like crazy too! Mary sang at the fundraiser and she was awesome. Hopefully we'll see/hear MORE of her!