Monday, June 30, 2008

It's time to clean out my car again...

You know, I thought by the time my kids hit this age, I wouldn't have to clean my car out so often. I was wrong. Very wrong.

I usually have several pairs of flip flops, various action figures, dehydrated French fries that fell under the front seat, a couple of expired coupons, and a blend of crushed dry cereal from those mornings when we're "on the go".

Here's a little comic that adequately represents this cleaning process:
(Click on it to make it larger.)

4 comments:

Matthew Taylor said...

I love your posts Natalie.

Not looking forward to that experience with my cars.

The Crazy Cat Lady said...

I think we will have to clean out the cars everytime we go somewhere if that is how it is. The cartoon really made me laugh. Ewwww.

Watts Family said...

That is so true about how my car looks and I only have 1 kid.

Michelle said...

LOL ~~ I *heart* Baby Blues!! I'm such a dork that I actually buy the books!!! They could be us!!!! I loved that day's comic ~~ hmmm...maybe I should go see what goodies I can come up with in *my* van!