Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Can you guess what this is?

Yes. It's a garden hose.

But not just any garden hose. It's a nice, heavy duty garden hose with a lifetime warranty that we picked up a few weeks ago. Only it's not very nice anymore. Now it's a $35 chew toy. And its lifetime was about a month.

I guess this is what I get for putting the dog outside while I drive the carpool.

Silly me, I was trying to make sure she didn't destroy the house again.

On the bright side, at least we know what she's capable of. I'm hoping she'd do the same thing to the ankle of anyone who ever tried to break into our house.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

My family had a lab mix that chewed through several hoses, many shoes, a couple of soccer balls, a coat, and a few baby palm trees. They have not yet invented a hose that can withstand a lab.

Natalie said...

*#@%!

The Crazy Cat Lady said...

Are you sure you don't want a cat? : )

JenniSue said...

I guess one of us who have a dog should have warned you about putting the hose away while the dog is in the yard. Jasmine never chewed through a hose, but she liked to chew on the ends of the hose.

Things can't get too much worse, right??