Monday, November 24, 2008

The big BYU/Utah game

Okay, I can't even believe this is making an appearance on my blog, because I struggle to even pretend I care about this stuff.

I despise football. I really do.

But my husband Nate is quite possibly the world's biggest football fan, AND he loves BYU. He never attended the school, but loves it still the same. I, on the other hand, actually did attend the University of Utah, and have to do this just to tick my husband off:


I posted this photo I took of Thelma on Nate's Facebook just to irk him.

He later took these pictures:



He pointed out that Thelma looks much happier in the BYU gear than the U of U sweatshirt. I suppose she does, but I'd like to point out that the final score was Utah - 48, BYU - 24.

Nanny nanny boo boo.

4 comments:

CntryMomma said...

LOL That's too funny!

And gives me an idea .... *evil grin*

LORI

The Crazy Cat Lady said...

Okay, Thelma is totally a Ute fan. I have decided the boys cheer for BYU, and the girls cheer for Utah in your house. She is no dummy.

Lance said...

Although Royal Blue is my favorite color, the UTES are my one and only team. THEY ROCK! I think Thelma looks great in red. Tell Nate it's not that she's happier in blue, it's that she's in awe of the red. Tru dat!!!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.