Sunday, December 21, 2008

Aww...I love this stuff!

Yesterday I was going grocery shopping and Zachary tucked this little 'shopping list' he'd written into my purse and told me not to look at it until I got to the store. I found it entertaining.


And tonight, the kids and I made cinnamon rolls. They were excited about eating them until I pointed out the fact that they were going to have to rise for an hour, and then bake for another half hour after that. Zachary kept coming into the kitchen and asking if they were done yet.

And then, because it was taking so long, he presented me with this note:

When I see stuff like this, I can't help but love that cute kid a little more.

Although he could have at least said "pleez"...

2 comments:

Janice said...

That is so cute!! I like your blog sounds like never a dull moment at your house. Thanks for adding your blog on mine. This is a fun way to see people.
Merry Christmas!!

Vickie said...

We made cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. Kimber left a note for Santa that said, "Thanks for comeen Sant Klaws" The way they spell things really does make more sense sometimes...