Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Kennedys!

We're trying to start a new tradition of taking a family picture on Christmas Eve in front of the tree each year wearing our new pajamas. This was the best shot we could get, but here's a few more just for fun, so you can see just how hard this was:

Here, Nate and I are in focus, but the kids and Thelma were moving around too much.

This would have been a cute picture, but Noah decided to stick his tongue out.

I promised the kids that if we got one good picture, I'd take some pictures of them being silly.

And this, well, I'm not quite sure what this is, but both kids were dancing around. Christmas Eve is very exciting, you know.

We wish you a very Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Lauri said...

Hi There! I am a lurker....love the pictures! you will look back years from now with fond memories of the tongue sticking out...and the flying leg : )

Have a wonderful holiday!!

CntryMomma said...

Have a blessed MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :o))

LORI

M&M said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Looks like it takes a while to get one decent picture, but at least they had fun with it.

Janice said...

I love that idea. I wanted to do that this year too but I didn't know how we would take the picture. I found out after Christmas that we have a timer on our camera. Next year we will follow in your great idea. Good to see you had fun with it.