Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Family fun in the sun

Last Friday we took the kids to the Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center for some fun in the sun. The place is huge and the prices are awesome! Our whole family got in for $4!

Here's Noah going down the water slide.

And Zachary's turn.

There's a 'lazy river' with inner tubes.

And a 'vortex pool', which fascinated Zachary.

Noah and I hung out while Zachary and Nate played in the lazy river:


After just a couple of hours, the kids were pretty much wiped out for the day. That's MY kind of family adventure!

3 comments:

M&M said...

That looks like lots of fun! I wish there was a water park around here!

Janice said...

Hello!! This is one thing I miss about Arizona. I loved all the fun water parks we could go to. I also love that park in Chandler with the shooting water stuff. It was free and fun.
I can't believe your oldest is in cub scouts now. How did that happen? Looks like you guys are doing well. Keep having fun!!!

JulieA said...

This kind of adventure is totally up our alley! Our kids love the slides and rides. Looks like you all had a blast!