Monday, August 10, 2009

Hey kids, do you know what time it is?!

Zip-a-dee-do-dah, zip-a-dee-ay,
Guess whose kids went back to school today?!
Plenty of homework headed our way,

But, zip-a-dee-do-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!

I have three free hours daily,
It's the truth,
It's awesome!
Imagine all the things I'll get done!
Zip-a-dee-do-dah, zip-a-dee-ay,
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!
Wonderful feeling, won-der-ful day!!

Zachary, the Third Grader

And Noah, ready for his first day of Kindergarten




8 comments:

MamaBug said...

I so know how you feel. We've still got 2 more weeks to go for my big kids and until Sept. 9 for my pre-schooler. Then I'll have 4 hours a day for days a week when it's just me and the baby. Woo hoo!

Cute pictures!

Vickie said...

Woohoo! They look great! Noah looks excited about his water bottle. Must be BPA free :).

M&m said...

Man! Summer flew by! Good luck at your first day of kindergarten and third grade guys! We miss you!

Tilleea said...

yippee!

Erin Noel said...

It's weird I only have one home now and my house is quite all day. but you are lucky you get 3 hours all to your self to go and do anything you want!

Beth said...

I thought the kids at your charter school had to wear uniforms.
Have fun with your alone time!

disabilitydiva said...

School already?? Wow school starts for us Sept 10 so I still have a few more weeks of school. Hooray for you for your alone Mama time!!

JulieA said...

Hurray! Enjoy your 3 hrs! Glad to see that Noah was so excited about the water bottle. You scored on that one! :-D