Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Digital Studio

Have you heard about Stampin' Up!'s newest product? It's called My Digital Studio. It's software you can use to create all kinds of projects like cards, calendars, photo albums, and scrapbook pages using exclusive Stampin' Up! images.

And once you've designed these projects you can print them yourself or have them professionally printed and sent right to your door.

Here's a brief video that gives an overview:



Since I'm not much of a scrapbooker, I wasn't sure this was a product I would use, but once I saw all the things you can do with it, I was hooked!

Here are a few of the first pages I put together. And it only took a few minutes instead of a few hours, like my previous scrapbooking attempts.




Pretty fun, huh?

The My Digital Studio software is now available, and for a limited time you can get it for half price when you host a workshop with sales that total $400 or more between now and November 30, 2009.

Have questions? Give me call!

5 comments:

JulieA said...

Great pages, Natalie!!!!

MamaBug said...

I agree, very cute pages! So the software uses the same images you can buy on the stamps?

Holly said...

bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Natalie, that is one fine frog! So glad you were able to record Jumbo's special place in your family--great pages!

JenniSue said...

Okay, I'm sold. Where do I get this "My Digital Studio"? I must have it!

Stamp/nScrap said...

Fabulous pages to document that cute frog! I LOVE MDS!