Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No Termites...woo hoo?

Thanks to a recent home inspection that was only slightly less invasive than the time I gave birth drug-free while a large team of medical students stood closely by and observed...


I can proudly declare our home is termite free. At least for now.

And, uh, I guess that's pretty exciting news, especially if you read all the junk mail we've been getting lately warning us about the dangers of termite infestation.

I don't know.

I'm just not sure what my level of concern about 'subterranean termites' should be right now compared to real threats like deadly flu strains, nationwide job lay-offs, and the upcoming remake of the classically nostalgic film, Dirty Dancing.

5 comments:

Matthew Taylor said...

Wait... forget the termites, what's this thing about the time you gave child birth?

JenniSue said...

Congrats! I don't think I'd want to know what they'd find in my house. I probably wouldn't want to live here any more.

Raejean said...

They're remaking Dirty Dancing? Weird!

disabilitydiva said...

Oh yeah termite free. We had termites that started eating the hardwood gross. I just couldn't stand creatures other than us munching eeeww!
But waht's this about remaking Dirty Dancing???What can't we leave it alone Patrick Swayze hasn't even been gone that long he's rolling over in his grave I am sure!! Outrage!!

Janice said...

I'm happy for your termite free home. Always something good to know.
I'm confused...someone is making remake of Dirty Dancing? Why would one do that? Its a classic. This should be banned. I don't know why I'm so upset about that. I usually could care less...wow.