Saturday, December 26, 2009

It was a Merry Christmas...

Wasn't it? We had a really nice time.

That's our annual Christmas Eve photo.

Because most of them looked more like this:

Thanks, Zach, thanks a lot.

And this.

I'm not sure why Noah was hiding, but I'm guessing it was because he was sick of having his picture taken by that point..

And the part that really makes me laugh is that for once, I don't think I look too bad in the photos, and it was ME who kept jumping up and reseting the timer on the camera.

Hello?!

And I don't know why the pictures came out so grainy. All the pictures for the last few days have come out that way and I think it's because I was playing with the settings and goofed them up royally. This next year one of my goals is to improve my photography skills.

And THIS is what the boys have spent most of the last two days doing:

(That's a Nintendo DS, BTW, and I think we all agree they are pretty awesome.)

It's really win-win because I see these little devices being great leverage for getting the kids to do stuff we want them to, like cleaning their rooms and doing their homework.

Score!

So, how was your Christmas?

1 comment:

The Crazy Cat Lady said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas!