Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

The stockings are hung by the chimney...ahem...the big screen t.v. with care. (How embarrassing. I can't believe I'm even posting this picture. Obviously my decor needs a little help.)

The giant tub of 'Extra Fancy 'mixed nuts from Costco meant to last through the holiday season is pretty much picked over.

And the most Christmas-y image of all - the lemons on the tree are starting to ripen.

Yes, it's that most wonderful time of the year when the lemons are ready for the pickin' and I can finally squeeze their tangy juices into an ice cold Diet Coke poured into the last, lonely survivor of our of vintage, special edition Utah Jazz glass collection purchased from Chevron in St. George, Utah during the early years of our marriage. This particular glass is dated 1997, and is the glass from which all beverages seem to taste just a little bit better.


Man, it just feels like Christmas now!

2 comments:

Raejean said...

I've never associated lemons with Christmas!

Natalie said...

Hee hee, I didn't either until I planted a lemon tree!