Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mission accomplished!

Well folks, I did it. I reached my goal.

Earlier this year I accepted a challenge on a running forum over on Sparkpeople.com to run at least 50 miles each month this year.

Here are my results:



And that means the grand total of miles run in 2009 is...




[drumroll please]




628.31!



Yeah, that's right.

(Nate just popped his head around the corner and asked if I was bragging.)

Am I?

Okay, yes, a little.

Because back when I bought my first real pair of running shoes in February of this year, I was nervous that they wouldn't get used enough!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

11 comments:

Maureen said...

That is something to brag about, congrats, that is awesome!!!

rachelle said...

Wow, Natalie, that is like running all the way to Showlow AZ and and then back to Globe. That is amazing. You go GIRL!

Raejean said...

You are so awesome. It's good to know the secret to how great you look!

Natalie said...

Aw, you're all so sweet!

Raejean, wanna be my best friend?

Lance said...

You could've run all the way to Salt Lake to visit all your old friends!

Natalie said...

And it only would have taken me a year to get there!

M&m said...

Yay! Good job Nat. I hate running... can some of those miles count for me? :)

JulieA said...

That's not bragging! That's celebrating meeting your goal. And it was a goal for a more healthy you, so nope...I don't see any bragging here! WTG girl! You ROCK.

MamaBug said...

That is amazing! Great job!!

Jenny at Intentionally Me said...

Brag away!! I would... :-)

Do you need a new pair of tennis shoes yet?

Jenny at Intentionally Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.