Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I hope somebody called a 'wah-mbulance'...

because that last post was pretty whiny.

And turns out it was completely unnecessary since I'm crazy stubborn.


I think I was looking for reasons to excuse why I didn't get my running in, and I could think of several, like all the rain we had this month, the fact that the kids were out for spring break, and then the whole phantom hip pain (seriously, it comes and goes) ...

But what it all really boiled down to sheer laziness and I realized I'm not ready to give up on that goal.

Over the past few days my treadmill and I have developed a pretty intimate relationship and since that post I managed to squeeze in another 32.67 miles.

So, yay. 

3 comments:

Raejean said...

You are such a stud!!! Or would that be a studette?

Mnm said...

Good job! Much better than I am.

Nate said...

I will miss the constant hum of the treadmill...... ;)