Saturday, March 13, 2010

Snow Day


Nate promised the kids we'd take them to see some snow before it got too warm, so the other day we packed up the car and headed north.








We didn't stay long.  We basically pulled over the car and played in the snow on the side of the road for a few minutes.

Even though Nate and I both grew up where it snows, this stuff now seems totally foreign to both of us.  We haven't driven in snow for years.  It's especically exciting to the kids because they've only played in snow a few times in their entire lives. 

The best part of the trip?  No one had to shovel the driveway, and when we got tired of the cold stuff we got to come home to this!

5 comments:

Raejean said...

Playing in the snow is such a treat when you don't have to do it too often!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Yes I love the occational chance to see the snow, and then I REALLY love coming home to the sun!

Sarah said...

Oh wow! That's a big difference! We got a bunch of snow today. But it's supposed to be in the 60's next week. Crazy spring weather....

Beth said...

Natalie, When did you get bangs? Are you liking them?

Natalie said...

Beth, once again, I cut them myself. I need to get in to get my haircut. And no, like every other time I cut bangs, I'm not liking them. Whenever will I learn?