Sunday, January 16, 2011

My first ever Half Marathon!

Today I ran the PF Chang's Rock 'n' Roll Arizona half marathon.


I didn't tell many people about it beforehand because I was afraid I might chicken out at the last minute and my training got sidetracked just a little (okay...A LOT).  

Plus, I was a little worried I might end the race in a medical tent.

But, here's the proof that I actually finished and didn't die in the process.


And if anyone deserved a medal, it was my husband for coordinating the transportation, helping me locate the proper gear, and hauling two kids on and off the metro in downtown Phoenix and Tempe for hours to be there at the start and finish line!

Thanks, Sweetie!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

way to go natalie! what an accomplishment. you're inspiring. it makes me want to go running...kinda'.

Rachelle and sometimes Katelyn said...

You so rock, and BTW, you look AWESOME. Just looking at you in this post is making me wanna start running again. Heaven knows I am needing it!! I HATE hypothyroidism!!!!!!!