Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I may just be losing it.

After forgetting my son's dentist appointment last week and showing up for the newly scheduled appointment a week early this time around, THIS is how I left the house today to go on a run.

The shoe on the left is one of my normal running shoes and the shoe on the right was a Christmas gift from 2003 that's completely falling apart.

AND it took nearly two miles before I looked down and even noticed.

I'll bet you're feeling a lot better about yourself right now, aren't you?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

thanks for the giggle! (((hugs)))

Cindy said...

So glad to know I'm not the only one losing it! Question: Do you don sock, shoe, sock, shoe? If so, it's easier to miss the fact that the shoes don't match. ;)

Natalie said...

Nope, I'm a sock, sock, shoe, shoe kind of person. And now my right side is all out of whack today. Wonder why? ;)